Terms + Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The Site may contain proprietary content that is protected by copyright and other laws. US Fertility retains all rights in the Site, including without limitation, all copyright and other proprietary rights worldwide in all media.
No Medical Advice
US Fertility provides non-clinical, administrative and business support services to a network of infertility clinics (“Network Practices”). US Fertility does not own any of the Network Practices, nor does it employ the physicians engaged in the delivery of patient care at the Network Practices. Decisions regarding patient care are made solely by each patient’s treating physician based on his/her medical judgment.
The Site is provided to educate consumers on infertility issues. The Website does not, and should not be construed to, constitute any medical, nursing or other professional healthcare advice, diagnosis or treatment. Nothing contained in this Site is or should be considered, or used as a substitute for, medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Information provided on the Site does not create a physician-patient relationship between you and any physician.
Content and Conduct Rules
You understand that by accessing or using the Site, you may be exposed to content that you find to be offensive or objectionable. The opinions expressed in commentary to any blog are not necessarily those of US Fertility, the Network Practices, or any of their respective officers, directors, owners, employees, contractors, or representatives. Under no circumstances will US Fertility be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Site. You acknowledge that US Fertility has the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Site, and to edit any content. US Fertility does not condone or endorse any commentary to the blogs. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of the Site.
In using the Site, you agree that you will not:
- Collect any information about other users, including without limitation, any personal data or information;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a US Fertility officer, director, owner, employee, agent, or representative, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Transmit any content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary arrangements;
- Copy or transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party;
Directly or indirectly modify any Site content without the express permission of US Fertility;
- Remove any notices from the Site;
- Promote illegal activities, or promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual;
- Use the Site for fraudulent or deceptive purposes;
- Transmit any material that contains computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site
- Take any steps to interfere with or in any manner compromise security measures of the Site;
- Grant rights in the Site to any other person or entity;
- Attempt to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, modify, or hack the Site or underlying software, or to defeat or overcome any encryption or digital rights management technology implemented by US Fertility with respect to the Site or data transmitted, processed, or stored by US Fertility; or
Warranties; Limitation of Liability
EFFECTIVE DATE (DATE LAST UPDATED): JULY 14, 2020